The Dales Suzuki Guide to Buying a Car Online
The Dales Suzuki guide to purchasing a new car
Explore our guide on how to purchase a brand-new Suzuki car online!
1. Homepage - click on the Suzuki panel
2. Click on ‘New Cars Stock’
Choosing your car
3. Browse for a car you like
4. When you have chosen a car, click on the ‘Buy Now’ button
Getting your car valued
5. Value your existing car or choose either delivery or collection – simply click to continue
6. If you want to part exchange your car, click ‘Yes’ – or if you want to be directed to your delivery options, click ‘No’
7. Enter your reg and milage, before clicking ‘Find My Vehicle’ – this will show you the make and model. Click ‘Yes’ to confirm that it’s your car
8. Choose the option which best explains your car’s condition, and make sure to add any outstanding finance – before clicking ‘Continue’.
It will then show you your part exchange price and if you’re happy, click ‘Continue’
9. Choose whether you want to collect your new vehicle or if you would prefer to have it delivered direct to your door
If you choose to collect, please specify the site you want to pick it from, as well as a collection day
If you opt for a delivery, please enter your address. Prices start from £100
10. Your details:
Enter your details
11. Now choose how you would like to pay! If you choose to pay in full, just enter your card details and click ‘Pay Full Amount’.
If you choose to reserve, there is also a deposit to pay (£99) – and if you would like to use finance,
use the finance calculator, to show the options for this vehicle, available to you.
** You have any questions please contact the team on 01872 511600
Once arranged, the team will be in touch - with the relevant agreements to be confirmed
We can arrange delivery to your home (delivery subject to charge, depending on distance)
All handovers will be contactless to ensure your safety, and a handover video and vehicle guide will also be supplied
Suzuki 7 day return policy
All new Suzuki cars are covered by the Suzuki 7 day return policy – full terms and conditions are here